Allstate – Nationwide – State Farm – American National
BrightFire offers a wide range of insurance website services and Search Engine Marketing for captive insurance agents. In addition to customized agent websites, we also provide reliable web hosting & e-mail service, search engine placement services, search engine advertising (PPC), and print marketing services.
Our insurance agent websites come with many features and options to suit every insurance agent:
- Agency Customizations
- Proven Insurance Content & Copywriting
- Policy Service Center (File A Claim, Make A Payment, COI, etc.)
- Online Quote Forms – Your Own Sales Leads
- Online Comparative Rating Service (LEADS 2.0)
- Carrier Real-Time Quote & Customer Service Integration (Safeco, Progressive, …)
- Insurance Rater Integration (EZLynx, Norvax, WebFSC, SEMCAT,…)
- 45+ Page Insurance Resource Center Included
- POP Email Accounts & Webmail Service
- Reliable Web Hosting
- Insurance Agent Blogs
- Search Engine Registration (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Financial Calculators
- Insurance Journal™ Daily News Feed
- Fast, Expert Support
- No Contracts – We Earn Your Business Every Month!
- No Interest Payment Plans Available
Captive Insurance Agent Websites + SEO = Success
What is a successful insurance agency website? A successful insurance agency website is created by combining a professional website with an effective search engine marketing strategy. Some companies focus on one aspect and not the other. You can have a beautiful well-written website, but if no one can find it on search engines, it won’t help you get leads and increase your sales. Or you can be on the first page of Google, but your website doesn’t look professional or credible. Either way, it will result in a loss of potential business.