BrightFire – the leader in insurance agency websites and digital marketing – and Rocket Referrals – an innovative relationship, referral, and review building software company for insurance agents – announced today the start of a technology and integration partnership that will provide significant benefits to their shared insurance agency clients at no additional cost.
The BrightFire and Rocket Referrals teams collaborated to build a two-way integration between their platforms. This integration will enable online reviews generated from Rocket Referrals to feed directly into an agency’s BrightFire website; alongside your reviews from services like Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
The numerous benefits to insurance agents include:
- Importing existing reviews from Rocket Referrals into an agency’s BrightFire website.
- Automatically transferring new published reviews from Rocket Referrals to an agency’s BrightFire website.
- Easy setup – no code or “widgets” to install.
- Agents are notified via email when new reviews are transferred to their website.
- The BrightFire website dashboard will include statistics of transferred reviews.
- Optionally, BrightFire will read each review, select a highlighted quote, and place the reviews on an agency’s BrightFire website to ensure maximum impact on website visitors, increase conversions, and generate more leads.
With the first phase of integrations successfully completed, there are new integrations between BrightFire and Rocket Referrals planned for the near future. These may include:
- Sending existing BrightFire agency website reviews to Rocket Referrals to improve an agency’s NPS (Net Promoter Score) calculation.
- Referral form integration on BrightFire agency websites.
There are numerous benefits of review marketing. Online reviews about local insurance agencies can help with search engine rankings, increase click-through rates in search engine results, and impact a potential customer’s buying decisions. According to recent surveys, 92% of consumers read online reviews and testimonials when considering a purchase and 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
To have this enabled to your insurance agency website or if you have any questions regarding the Rocket Referrals integration, please contact us.