Ethical and Effective Search Engine Optimization for Insurance Websites
Costs Based on Your First Page Ranking – No Cost-Per-Click, No Contracts
For an insurance agent website to be truly successful, it not only needs a professional, functional design; it must also be found on search engines. Getting ranked near the top of Google, Yahoo, or Bing for a keyword search is now a top priority for any insurance agent. Our job at BrightFire is to do everything possible to help you get ranked and capture your share of the market.
BrightFire offers search engine marketing services where your cost is based on actual results – first page rankings. Under this service, BrightFire will commit to get your website listed on the first page of Google (or Bing/Yahoo) for your search phrases or you pay nothing for that month for that search phrase. If your website falls off the first page, you don’t pay anything. This is not AdWords pay-per-click ads, but listings in the organic area of the page.
This is a month-to-month service with no contracts. There are no setup costs and no cost-per-click fees.
Example search phrases could be:
- auto insurance
- car insurance
- homeowners insurance
- business insurance
- commercial insurance
- insurance agent
These are just examples and you can decide which insurance products you want to target. We will continue to monitor your listings and make updates when needed in order to maintain your listing positions on Google’s first page.
Search engines are the lifeblood of the Internet and Google is the most advanced with over 6 billion searches per month. Positioning your website at the top of the Google search results, provides many opportunities for your agency to generate new sales.
Insurance SEO Benefits
Search Engine Optimization helps in generating exclusive leads, sales, and building awareness of your agency. There is more to search engine optimization than just marketing, as companies can derive many business benefits from using effective SEO.
- SEO Cost-effective (with BrightFire) – With BrightFire, you only pay if we perform and get your website ranked on the first page for the search phrases or keywords you decide.
- Credibility / Brand Perception – Why aren’t you in Google for ‘auto insurance’? Consumers expect big brand businesses to be prominently placed in Google. So what is the effect if you aren’t on the first page?
- Brand Visibility With SEO – Think about that search on ‘auto insurance’. The big insurance companies are all desperate to make it onto the first page of Google. The ones that didn’t make it need to buy PPC (Pay-Per-Click) ads to be seen, which can be expensive in the ultra-competitive market of insurance.
- Repeat Business With SEO – Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer. Increase customer lifetime revenues via SEO!
- Targeted Prospects and Qualified Leads – Since the prospects are actively searching for insurance, the leads generated by SEO result in very qualified leads, which in turn results in higher sales conversion rate.