BrightFire’s web servers are located in a state-of-the-art datacenter in Dallas, Texas. Our datacenter partner has a well-known history of reliability and security in the web hosting industry. Historical web server uptime is 99.5%. The .5% can be attributed to scheduled hardware improvement or software upgrades.
The datacenter facility is F5 rated and has 77,000 square feet with 35,000 sq. ft. of raised floor datacenter space. This facility has complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.
The facility features include:
- Dual electrical utility feeds from separate TXU substations
- One 2-megawatt diesel generator
- Parallel redundant 750KVA MGE UPS
- Dual 550 ton carrier chillers
- (8) HVAC units totaling 240 tons
- Double interlock pre-action fire suppression
- Biometric hand scanners
- Video surveillance (recorded and archived).
- Security patrols through entire facility.
This robust network infrastructure ensures maximum uptime and superior performance that provides you with the connectivity, bandwidth and stability you can’t find anywhere else.
The network architecture utilizes the Enterprise routing and switching engines from Juniper and Cisco. We utilize Juniper M20 routers as border routers, Cisco 6500 series switches in our distribution layer and Cisco 6500 switches in our aggregation layers, and Cisco 3500 and 2900 series switches at the customer layer. Our network is fully meshed and redundant with 8 backbone providers for a total of 27 Gbps of available bandwidth.